Currency Converter 0.6 released

It took me almost a full year but here’s the 0.6 release of my Currency Converter Plasmoid.

Most noticeably is the use of Plasma::PopupApplet which let you dock the Plasmoid in the Panel. The (almost) full list of changes can be seen in the Changelog.

Download at Google Code or KDE-Look.org or get it via "Add Widgets" from the Plasma Desktop.

=-=-=-=-=
Powered by Blogilo

2 new Plasmoids

For the last 2-3 weeks I have been working on a couple of scripted Plasmoids for KDE4.x written in Python. First I started with the Currency Converter which uses data from Yahoo! Finance. When it was sorta working I figured out that I could create a Google Translator Plasmoid using almost the same code, so now I’m maintaining them concurrently. Well – ’nuff said. Here ther are:

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: