2 new Plasmoids


For the last 2-3 weeks I have been working on a couple of scripted Plasmoids for KDE4.x written in Python. First I started with the Currency Converter which uses data from Yahoo! Finance. When it was sorta working I figured out that I could create a Google Translator Plasmoid using almost the same code, so now I’m maintaining them concurrently. Well – ’nuff said. Here ther are:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: