- The Plasmoid now finally docks in the panel using Plasma.PopupApplet.
- New icon! (cut’n'paste from other icons – hmmm).
- Only import required parts of the used modules. The functionalities such as System Notifications and Network monitoring are now separate classes which makes them reusable in my other Plasmoids.
- Fail gracefully on wrong KDE SC version.
- Fix for not detecting network on some distributions.
- Current/last conversion result is now shown in the tool tip when docked in the panel.
- Removed collapse/expand because it didn’t work properly and current result can be seen in tooltip.
- Added context menu for updating current conversion.
- Added configuration for refresh/update interval.
- Improved KIO handling.
- Notification on network errors.
- Much improved error handling when no network connection using Solid. The Plasmoid is now disabled until a connection is established instead of just giving up and dying
- Now using the KDE Currency classes (Only works from KDE SC 4.4.4).
- Showing Currency name first instead of currency code to make the easier to find in the list.
- Right align labels according to: http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/Form_Label_Alignment
- Added missing Mexican and Chilean Pesos.
- Added tooltip over the logo to show last time updated.
- Added some checks for non-accessible methods.
- Refreshing selected conversion when no activity for 15 minutes.
- TransferJobs are no longer shown in KDE Notifier.
- Fixed layout issues in the title header.
- Added “Swap currencies” button.
- Test for network connection.
- Hide/show controls. Added the ability to expand or collapse the currency combo boxes if you just want to monitor the exchange rate between two fixed currencies.
- Fixed problem where ComboBox dropdowns were below other widgets.
- Code refactoring and cleanup.
- Translations automated. For now only Danish translations exists.
- Amount validation is localized (in a very simple way – may break in some locales?).
- Currency symbols instead of abbreviations (only £, $ and € for now).
- Use KIO when getting currency rate to not block the GUI.
- Added Clear Button to Amount.
- Initial version